We believe that principles should drive what we do. These in turn, lead to outcomes.
Principles are defined as tactical philosophies by which we govern our decision-making and work product.
- Automation is better than Manual
- Renting is better than Buying
- Learning is better than “No Downtime”
- Small Deployments are better than Large Deployments
- Developer Empowerment is better than “Hero mindset”
- Measurable Success is better than Hope
It’s by leveraging the above principles that we can achieve the following outcomes:
- Security built in
- Faster development
- Better TCO
- Traceability built in
- Fail fast/fail early